Lk 4:5-6 And the devil took him up, and showed him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time,and said to him, "To you I will give all this authority and their glory; for it has been delivered to me, and I give it to whom I will.

the moment when Jesus was tempted by Satan. This story starts with an introduction to Jesus stating that he was led up to a high place, where the devil took him.

The devil showed him all of the kingdoms of this world in an instant, and promised him any one of them if he would bow down and worship him. But Jesus refused and rebuked him, saying “You shall worship the Lord your God, and Him only shall you serve”

This passage has great significance because it relates that Jesus was not just a man but also God.

Jesus loves me. Say it out loud.

Say it again Jesus loves me.


You are never alone. God Bless Brother Philip

Philip@clevelandbenedictines.org

Comments

Popular posts from this blog